Hello! Welcome to our home. I hope this little tour isn't getting boring!
 |
On the left is our front door. The living room is behind you and the kitchen is on the right. This is our main hallway. |
 |
Noah's room is the first one on the right. This is the view from the door. We let the kids choose their room colors and he chose bright green. |
 |
| He has a big bed so when we have guests he is kicked out! Ha! |
 |
| Noah has a huge window, too. |
 |
For a small fee, I can hire Noah out to teach you how to make your bed! Ha! He's not in this bed. The sheet is coving all manner of Legos, blankets, and whatever else he sleeps with. |
3 comments:
I love it!!! and I would like to have Noah give me a lesson on making beds asap.
Love that boy.
Gamma
I love your home tour! I need to get my act together and do one... but my house is never clean enough!!!
how funny!
Post a Comment