Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Home Tour: Kitchen

Our kitchen is small, but since it's open (very rare here) it feels much bigger.  I've had to get very creative with storage and finding space to prep food.

looking from the living room into the kitchen

on the right we have a cabinet, our big water bottles (on the floor), and a little table with stools

looking from the far window towards the doorways

I love the huge windows throughout the apartment, and especially in the kitchen.  We get lots of great light.

The girls and I have had a little bit of a hard time getting used to the smaller space.  But, I know we'll find a rhythm and be able to work more efficiently in here in no time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for y'all! It looks great!
Robin

Jennifer said...

It looks like it is about the size of our kitchens in Wilmore-but much nicer!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Can you open the window and have the stove on?
Jenn

Grandma said...

It may be small but it looks so nice and modern.

Elizabeth said...

Jennifer,

Yep, it is comparable to our places on Elm St. but much nicer.

Jenn,

YES!! This apartment has amazing windows that I can tilt open so that just the top is open. I can fully open the one in the kitchen without any problem. We don't get a very good breeze so it doesn't mess up the stove, but it is HOT!!