Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Home Tour: The Girls' Room

Lucy and Callie share a room.  We bunked their beds, and they are loving that.

entering from the doorway

looking from the window towards the door

They have a wardrobe from their hanging clothes, Callie has a desk, and they each have a dresser.

This is Lucy's dresser and the toys bins.

We were worried that their stuff wouldn't really fit into this room, but I think it goes nicely.

Apart from the normal trauma of having to share a room with your sister, the girls are enjoying their new space.  It's very usable and there is plenty of floor space for them to play.  Of course, the huge window is really nice, too!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Certainly looks like a girls' room, so pretty. It does look spacious and neat,also.

Anonymous said...

I love the color! Is it what the girls wanted?
-Jenn

Elizabeth said...

Hey Jenn,

I think that Callie was wanting a blue-ish turquoise and this is green-ish. But the color is really pretty and looks nice with their pink rug and bedspreads. So, they're happy with it and I am, too!

Elizabeth said...

Mom,

Don't be fooled. I had to take this picture the second they finished cleaning it up. Little Lucy is a tornado! Nothing in her path stays neat for long! Ha!

Grandma said...

Very nice.