Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Home Tour: My Room

Yall, I love my room!  At our other apartment we had an extra room for our huge black bookcase and desk.  Knowing this apartment was so much smaller we thought we would have to sell those things and make do without them.  Thankfully, when Justin was out here to get the utilities turned on before we moved he measured.  He figured out that although this room looked to be the same size as our old bedroom it was actually much bigger.  So, I got to keep my office furniture.  Yay!!!  It's not even cramped.

I picked the same blue that we had at our other place.  It looks really nice.

view from the doorway

looking right as you enter the door
We have our bed and side tables, a big black bookshelf/cabinet, a small dresser, a big wardrobe, the desk, and a small tall dresser.

We have more huge windows and a small balcony.
I couldn't wait to hang the special picture that the moms Lucy's class gave us.
It is such a precious reminder of them and the blessing that they were to us!

Just like the rest of the apartment, our room is just right- comfortable and well suited for everything we need.  We are so thankful for this lovely home!!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

You did a beautiful job decorating. It looks so peaceful.