Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Home Tour: The Rest

When it became apparent that we were going to end up with a bit of a smaller apartment I was hoping to at least have two bathrooms.  I am so thankful that this apartment has two nice bathrooms.

This is the main bathroom.  It has a big, nice shower and plenty of room for a storage cabinet and our washer and dryer.


This is the second bathroom.  It is a sitty (YAY!!) not a squatty with a nice sink and space for storage.

This apartment also has two balconies.  It has a big beautiful balcony on the front.  We have already used it so much.  It is so cool and pleasant in the afternoons and evenings.
looking from the living room toward the front balcony

We have plenty of room for a nice size table.
We've already used this space so much!

This is the smaller balcony off of our room.  It's actually bigger than it looks.
We have a few big things stored behind the door to the left.  But, mostly I use this space for drying clothes.
Justin put up bars with a clothesline so I can hang big things over the edge and I have my trusty clothes rack out here, as well.  The best thing about this balcony is that it overlooks the areas in the back of the building where the kids tend to play the most.  So I can easily watch them play as I do laundry.

As we were searching for an apartment, I was asking the Lord for a comfortable place that had tons of outdoor space where the kids could play.  Praise the Lord, that is just what He provided... and more!  We are so thankful for this lovely apartment.  The kids have already made lots of friends and there is so much space for them to run wild outside!  It is such a gift from the Lord!!



1 comment: