Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Home Tour: Living Room

Well, I figured I might as well give you a peek into our new apartment.  I've still got a few things that I want to do, but I think that will always be true, so here goes...

The dining area


looking from the dining area to the sitting area

the sitting area

looking from one of the doorways into the sitting area

we still need some big bookshelves for this area
I want to set up a little reading nook.

Looking from the front balcony door towards the kitchen and entrance
sitting area on the left and dining area on the right

This is where we have been spending the majority of our time inside.  It is a big comfortable space and we love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it
Happy living sweet Leonards
Love ya
Ramona

Pat said...

Looks very spacious and nice. love that the dining area is so close to the kitchen, will make meals so much easier to serve. You and Justin have done a great job getting everything in place so quickly, now it is time to enjoy.
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to visit!! Looks adorable!
Jenn

Grandma said...

You have done a great job turning your flat into a warm and beautiful home for your family. Nice work!