Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday with Mom

I didn't really plan much for mom's visit.  I knew that she wasn't interested in running all around and seeing the sights.  We did that last time she was here.  This visit is all about hanging out and having fun together.  The only thing that my mom really wanted to do, besides spending time with us, was go to our local bazaar.

The bazaar comes to our neighborhood on Tuesdays, so today was the day.  I like to go in the late morning before it gets crowded.   We bought a few things that we needed- eggs, hangers, green beans.  And, mom bought some really pretty scarves.  It's fun just to walk up and down the street and browse at all the beautiful fruits and vegetables, clothes, scarves, kitchenwares, etc.

We hurried home to eat lunch and send the girls to school.  After they left we worked on dinner and laundry and other exciting stuff.  It is so great to have mom here... even my mundane daily chores are more fun when we do them together.

After Noah got home I took him down to guitar lessons.  Mom stayed behind to get dinner on the table.  We were in a bit of a hurry because our team leaders wanted to drop by for tea in the evening.  They have been dying to meet mom.  So, we visited with them for awhile.   After they left we were all exhausted, so it was bedtime.

No comments: