In the mornings we take things slow. Noah leaves for school at 8 o'clock and Justin leaves for work at 8:20. The girls do their homework, and I try to exercise and do my housework. Then we play. Mom brought dominos and taught the kids how to play. So, that has been fun.
After the girls went to school, mom and I decided to go to the mall. We had lunch and walked all around. I really wanted mom to show me how to make country fried steak, so we picked up the necessary things at the grocery store at the mall. (Yes, most shopping malls here have grocery stores!) We came home and got to cooking.
I haven't done so well at taking mom's picture during our adventures. So, I'm trying to get better at that!
![]() |
| Here's mom slaving over the stove! |
![]() |
| All of us seated and ready to dig into one of my favorite meals! |
Having mom here has been awesome. We haven't done any amazing sight-seeing or anything, really. We've just talked and talked. It is the MOST fun!!



No comments:
Post a Comment