The other day, I put my baby down in his sweet little crib. When I went to get him in the morning, he had turned into this:
I swear it happened overnight. Where did my baby go? A week ago, today, my baby hit double digits! He is 10 years old! How on earth did it happen?
When Noah was a baby, I would always say, "He is all boy!" because he loved trains and trucks. Now I can truly say, "He is all boy!" because he plays soccer all day, he has to be forced to bathe or change his underwear, it seems like his goal in life is to do the craziest things he can imagine, he loves any type of gross bodily functions, and he gets wilder than a jack rabbit.
But, my boy is sweeter than sugar. He is such a precious boy. He's not afraid to hug his Momma, and always has to have a kiss goodbye when I drop him off int he schoolyard. It is such a joy to watch him grow up. I can see him maturing and working so hard to make the right choices and big a good big brother. I am just so proud of him. He is such a light and a joy. He is so smart, funny, and full of life! His flexibility and willingness to put himself out there is one of the main reasons that our family has been able to thrive here. He has just blessed our family and all of those around him so much. Noah is such a cherished gift from the Lord.
"Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God."
Genesis 6:9


2 comments:
I too reflected on ten years ago and the trip to Kentucky to be there for this precious grand's birth. He is a special young man and a delight to his Gamma. I love you, Noah.
Gamma
My dearest Noah is as precious to my heart as a child can possibly be. I am so grateful for that wonderful, charming boy. DL
Post a Comment