Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

14 Years Ago...

Justin and I got married!!  
It was long before the digital age, so I had to scan these pictures in.  
(They look terrible, but please pretend that they are beautiful.)




June 14, 1997
This was the best day of my life.  I loved this boy with all my heart, and now I love this man more than I knew was possible!  Justin is the most patient, loving, devoted husband and father.  I just cherish him.  When I was 19 years old I could have never dreamed of the adventures that we would share together.  We have had our highs and lows.  But through it all we've been together.  We've been a team.  And there is no one that I'd rather share this life with.

Here's to 50 more years together, My Love...



I found the one my heart loves.
I held him and would not let him go...
Song of Solomon 3:4b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy Anniversary a day late
and loved the pictures of Noah
Hugs to you all

Jennie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love you both!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you both have found the love of your lives and that you cherish one another. It is a precious gift. DL