Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nose in the Corner... With a Smile on my Face

Well, I just got off the phone with my mom.  I got in trouble!  Apparently my tone is too dark on this here blog lately.

Really, today's post was a bit tongue-in-cheek.  I am NOT grumpy.  And the post from the other day was just my musings about my future.

I do wonder about what God has in store for this next chapter in my life.  But my faith is strong and I feel joyful.

So, mega SORRY if my tone is bumming you out.  If the dern sun would just come out...

Oops... there I go again.  I mean, I feel pretty great right now.  No worries about me, mate!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yea, you better listen to your mother!!! Mother knows best!!! Glad you are so cheerful!!! Cheery O!!! :0)