Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inside Voice and Other Musings

I have decided that my children do not have inside voices.  They are so stinkin' LOUD!  I guess they take after Justin!

Winter came back, and I just want to crawl up in my bed and hide until spring really comes.  This girl needs to experience some sunshine.

I am in a cooking funk.  Any good recipes or dinner ideas that you want to share?

Lucy has a favorite minibus driver.  He lets her sit up front with him and gives her gum.  She is so happy when we end up on his minibus.  When we got off today she said, "I just love him, Mama!"

We are still looking for some fun activities for the kids to do.  The guitar lessons are going well, but their teacher is moving so we have to find a new teacher.  What they really need is something active.  Why is it that God gives the energy to the young?  Life would certainly be easier if things we reversed a bit!

On that note, why is it that kids and old people wake up so stinkin' early?  What on earth do they need to do?  Sleep in a bit, for Pete's sake!

Clearly I'm grumpy today!  I had no idea!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I am right there with you on the sleeping in thing, the loud thing and the energy thing! You could have been talking about my house!
As far as recipes go, I cleaned out my cookbook cupboard yesterday and put all of my loose papers into an organized binder....I came across a clipping from the Young Married Fellowship Newsletter....a recipe for your Poppyseed Chicken! That is one old paper!