The sun came out today.
Can I get an AMEN?!?!
Hello friend, its been a long time. It is sooo good to see you again, Mr. Sunshine!
In other news...Callie tried to kill me today.
No AMEN for that one, please!
She threw one of her super fits about her school uniform and I was ready ship her to China to work in a factory. Sweet mercy that child can go off the deep end and then some!! I am going to bleed out from the veins in my eyes if this continues!
Her punishment was that she had to stay in her room all night. We were having one of her favorite things for dinner but she didn't get to join us for dinner. She got one piece of bread with some peanut butter on it and some water.
Oh the trauma! I think we have found an effective punishment for her.
Ever the optimist, she decided that there was one good thing about her punishment. She wouldn't have to do her homework because she was going to die.
I see a career in theatre for my little Callie!
We made her do her homework... just in case she pulls through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment