I was at my neighbors' house until after 12:00 drinking tea. Its already past 1 and I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a long time still! UGH! But the company was fantastic, and I am so thankful for a fun group of ladies to sit and talk with. (If you read my previous post... they LOVED the taco pile on!! I was shocked! Maybe they are just being polite!)
During Ramadan, obnoxious drummers go through the streets banging their drums at 4 a.m. to help everyone get up to eat and pray before the sun comes up. When our drummer comes to my door for his tip, I think I may have to kick him in his teeth!
I finally washed the sheets (its been 6 weeks, don't judge me!) that my mom pre-washed and sent me for my birthday. Now they don't smell like her anymore. Sadness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
From experience, "fasting"/dieting does indeed improve the taste of most foods. I have found that I am much more willing to try new things and actually like them. So, perhaps Ramadan has some addtional benefits?
I do understand the "smell". I loved smelling all of you. It is one of the things that I miss like crazy.
Post a Comment