1. On the way out the door to swimming lessons today Noah asked Justin if he could drive the bus again!
2. Speech- TOMORROW! How best to procrastinate? Laundry, vacuuming, and blogging of course!!
3. Most importantly... if you read this blog you may know that I tend to sweat when I get nervous. I didn't really know this until I came here. As it turns out, I'm nervous a lot here! My sweet husband, who knows me so well, warned me to dress appropriately tomorrow, as he knows I'll be sweating like a hog (pretty, I know!) during my speech. Do you think it would be distracting if I wore a bathing suit and brought a fan to plug in?
4. Lucy says Osman. It is the cutest thing you have ever heard. Osman is the name of the 1 year old baby downstairs. It's the first local name that she says!
5. Something in the kids' room stinks. We thought that we had found the culprit after much searching produced a sippy cup whose contents had solidified. The smell remained. We scrubbed the carpet where the cup was found thinking that it had leaked. The smell remains! We might just have to move to get away from it!!
6. I have stopped buying juice because Lucy would beg for it all day long. She didn't want to drink milk or water. It is like the end of the world! She has had a harder time giving up juice than her passy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment