Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Speech- DONE!
Sweat- MANAGEABLE!
Lucy- FULL BLOWN 2 AND A HALF YEAR OLD (we are looking for foster parents if anyone is interested)
Noah- ALL BOY- currently in the living room shooting plastic bebes at army men
Callie- ENTERTAINING, ADORABLE, ALMOST 6!!!
Life- GOOD!
GOD- BETTER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 'Terrific two's' where they learn they have a mind of their own
and what a precious mind it is remember you survived the other two
glad your speech is over and I know you did great
Love to you all
PS just send Lucy UPS I'm sure she and Aidan will get along just fine

Pat said...

Try a live shipment on UPS, better make it at least next day air as I am sure they will get very hungry, and send all three. Sounds like they make a great package as a threesome. Love each of you, Mom