Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bus Driver

Noah and Callie started swimming lessons today. Thank you, God, for something that burns energy!!! Justin took the kids for their first lesson. As they boarded the very crowded bus, the bus driver was enchanted with the kids. He tried to get Callie to sit with him (your read that correctly), but she was too shy. Noah was more than willing to sit with him and help drive the bus. Another one of those NEVER in America moments!

When they got home driving the bus was the first thing Noah told me about. He was pumped!!! His only regret was that he didn't get to blow the horn enough!


In other news...


Lucy has the chicken pox. Since she had one dose of the vaccine, it has been a very mild and easy case. The spots began to show up on Tuesday and are already clearing up. She only had 1 on her face, several in her hair, and several on her shoulders back and tummy. She'll go back to preschool on Monday.

My speech is on Monday. I am going to talk about knitting. I have to talk for about 15 to 20 minutes, so I decided to finish up by teaching the other students the basic knit stitch. That will help me gage the time, and draw it out or speed it up. It ought to be interesting to see some of these people knitting. I'm not sure the Arab men will even pick up the needles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish I knew how to knit!
Sending you all lots of love
Ramona