Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Guess Who LOVES makeup...



Even though I washed her face as best as I could, people all day kept asking me if she had been crying and telling me her eyes were red! I didn't think it was quite as charming when she did the same thing with my mascara yesterday. She is such a girly- girl! She begs for makeup and jewelry all the time!

2 comments:

Robinson's Round-Up said...

I thought she had fallen and hurt herself. That is funny. You should be glad she isn't here with all the Libby LU, Hannah Montana, and all the fancy shoes that she could get her hands on she would have to be restrained! =)

Elizabeth said...

Oh yeah.. SHOES. Good grief. She likes them best of all!!!

The little monkey hid in my wardrobe with my lip gloss. When she came out, this is what she looked like!