Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm a Wheel Watcher...

I have a confession to make... I love game shows! I can vividly remember sitting on the floor of my MawMaw's den and watching Wheel of Fortune. She and Grandaddy always solved the puzzle so quickly. I remember the first time I solved one before her- what a proud moment! Jeopardy, Deal or No Deal, Family Feud, Let's Make a Deal, etc. I love them all!

So, maybe you can imagine my delight when we flipped on the television and there was our country's version of Wheel of Fortune! The set was not nearly as fancy and the prizes were not so high, but basically it was the same. We have seen a few other familiar game shows adapted for Tish tv. They include 1 vs. 100, Deal or No Deal, Family Feud, and trivia/ quiz shows similar to Jeopardy and Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

It's great language learning!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Had forgotten how much mother and daddy loved the game shows and you are right they were both very good at solving the games. Glad you can watch a similar version there, it is a good way to learn a new language. Love you, Mom