One of the best things about being in America so far has been meeting my new nephew, Cason. My mom is keeping my nephews this week so we hope to see them a lot.
We dropped Noah and Callie off at church camp- the same church camp that Justin and I grew up going to. I am so excited for them. Camp week was always one of the best weeks of the year for us growing up. I hope the same is true for my kiddos. They are so brave to just jump into so many new experiences when they don't know anyone! I am so proud of them!
While Noah and Callie are gone, Lucy is taking full advantage of alone time with Cason. He is an angel and Lucy is loving taking care of him!
She is really good at it. He is a total chunk but she can carry him around and even get him into his carseat. She is such a mommy!


1 comment:
She was so sweet with Cason and with Cam. Such a great helper.
Post a Comment