Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Leonard Family Vacation

Justin's parents were so sweet and generous to invite us to spend the week at their favorite spot, Jekyll Island.  We had such a great time and are so thankful that we got to get away with them.

I love it when you get your first glimpse of the bridge.



I think my favorite thing was going horseback riding with Lucy.



She was having so much fun that every now and then she'd cheer, "Woo-hoo!" and throw her hand up in the air.  It was so adorable!


This little girly can't get enough of horses.

One afternoon we did the family putt-putting thing.  It was hot, but everybody goofed off and had a good time.





We went out for a nice dinner for our last night on the island.





I am so thankful for this amazing family!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Nothing beats spending time with family - so glad you all had this fun time together.