Actually, I don't really know how they were in our town because we headed down the coast to the the mall. It's a two hour drive to civilization and we were all chomping at the bit to experience it.
![]() |
| My girls and their girls are ready to go! |
At the top of Noah's list was the new Avengers movie. The girls and I were happy to see that the Annie remake was just released here so we saw that. It was really cute, and the guys loved their movie.
We ate at McDonald's. Don't roll your eyes! Our town doesn't even have a McDonald's. Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder! YUM! I am not ashamed! Ha!
Then we shopped. The mall has a huge sports store that we love to meander through. One of our favorite clothing shops was having a big sale so the girls and I each picked up a little something for Spring.
And, to top it off... there's a Starbucks. So we indulged in a treat! This little cutie came up to us and entertained us for 30 minutes! He reminded us so much of my nephew, Cam. Personality plus!
![]() |
| I promise you he is telling us how old he is not giving us the double birdies! |
![]() |
| I wanted to put him in the car with us and take him home! What a cutie!! |




1 comment:
Sounds like a fun way to spend the day and such a precious little boy. Glad you all had fun.
Post a Comment