Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my Callie.  Tomorrow is her 12th birthday and I am in shock!

I remember how we laughed with joy and surprise when the doctor exclaimed, "It's a GIRL!!"

All throughout my pregnancy I felt like I was going to have a boy.  To say we were shocked and over-joyed is an understatement!  After I regained my composure I turned to Justin and asked what we were going to do with a girl.

Well, I'll tell you what I'm doing with a girl... loving every second of it!  Even the drama-llama moments are precious (afterwards).  I have this amazing young woman by my side.  She likes the same television programs I do.  She likes the same stores I do.  She loves to cook and create.  She tells funny stories and has a crazy sense of humor.  She keeps us guessing, that's for sure!

I can sum it up by saying that I'm thankful for my daughter because she's turing out to be my friend.  She is amazing and wonderful.  She is fun and interesting.  I am so proud of her and love her so much!!  She has my heart!

No comments: