Even though I would rather be sitting around in my jammies all day every day, I am thankful for my job. I've gotten back into the groove of getting up early again.
I am thankful for my students. They make me insane, but I know that the Lord has put me in my school to bless them.
I am thankful for our beautiful town and the sweet friends we are making.
I am also thankful for our old friends in the big city. I talked on the phone to one of my friends the other day. When I got off the phone I was shocked to see that we had talked for so long. I can remember when I had to make my very first phone call here. I was a nervous wreck... sweaty, heart pounding. So, I am thankful that I can communicate (without sweating!!!) freely.
I am so thankful for some amazing news from a dear friend. The Lord has answered our long awaited prayers!!
Praise the Lord! He is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment