Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Shop Till You Drop!

After a morning of swimming and a big yummy breakfast (with bacon!!!!!) the kiddos were all smiles!

A friend told us not to miss this weird little market full of American groceries at one of the shopping malls.
The kids went bonkers.  But the prices were ridiculous!  We each picked out one little treat:
Justin- Diet Dr. Pepper, me- Butterfinger bar, Noah- Mountain Dew, Callie- gummy life savers, and Lucy- Mountain Dew
YUM!

Keeping with the American food theme we had lunch in the food court.
Justin had Arby's.  The kids and I had Subway.

This one is for Grandma!

Birthday gelato!

Um... I'm not embarrassed to say we ate and shopped our way through the capitol city!! Ha!  We certainly don't have anything near this type of American creature comforts in our town!  In the end, we decided that we were glad we don't have all this yummy temptation at our finger tips!

It was a fun and full day.  We returned to the hotel exhausted!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

What a delightful way to spend Callie's birthday weekend.

Pat said...

So glad it was a fun day for all of you and especially for Callie. I think I see mac and cheese in the American grocery store and was surprised this wasn't Callie's choice.