Happy Valentine's Day!!!
My sweet hubby made a card and bought me roses! He is a keeper! I found Oreos at a local market so I bought him some.
This afternoon Justin and I took the kids to their music lesson. Their teacher takes all three of them at once. So we dropped them off and went out for a coffee date. Then we picked the kids up, gave them their marching orders, dropped them off at home, and went out for an early dinner.
When Justin and I got home our apartment was spic and span, everyone's homework was finished, they had eaten, and Callie had decorated her birthday cake. (She baked it all by herself earlier and wanted to decorate it, too. I promise you that I offered to do it, but she insisted on doing it all by herself.)
I am loving having older kids. Each stage is wonderful, but right now I just really like this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment