I finished my very first week of teaching!! It was hard, and fun, and exhausting!
You can imagine that when I got home and walked out onto my balcony with a big 'ole Coke and some chocolate this rainbow spoke to my heart!!
The Lord is my strength. He will never leave me of forsake me... even in the depths of middle school! He keeps His promises!
And I have to throw this picture in, too. This is Lucy and her buddy, Çinar. He is in first grade and smaller than her. His bike is too big for him so they always swap bikes.
He has this fancy, brand new bike that's not really ever been ridden. Lucy's bike is straight from the ghetto. You can't see it, but the front tire is white and the back tire is black. It has a bent up wire basket on the front that Lucy wrote her name on with a Sharpie. That bike has been well loved and wrecked often for several years. So, I think Lucy got the better end of this bargain! Ha ha!
They look so cute cruising through the neighborhood- the boy on the little pink bike and the girl on the big black one!



No comments:
Post a Comment