Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Buzz it like Beckham

Praise the Lord, my son decided that he wanted to get his hair cut like David Beckham.  I do not know where the idea came from, but I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth!

You see, the boy's hair has been a small thorn in my side for the past 3 or 4 years.  He's wanted that long shaggy (gross!!!) look.  My momma taught me to choose my battles, so I decided to let him be the master of his hair domain.  Although I have to truthfully admit that I wasn't great about keeping my my mouth shut about the mop-top.

In the spring, after not gracing the barber's chair for probably 8 months, he decided that maybe it was time to take a little off.  Although it was still a bit long he finally looked like perhaps he lived in a home with a mirror.  And then last week, out of the blue, he was asking to go to the barbershop and showed us a picture of David Beckham's hair.  You can bet I was ready to burn rubber and get that hair cut!!

This is the result...




Much better!!

And just in case you were tempted into thinking that we were normal, here are some pictures I found on photobooth:



This was at our old apartment.  You can see Callie and I were slaving away over dinner, and Lucy... well, Lucy is a weirdo.  That's all I can say!  Ha!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

A good look for Noah.

Pat said...

Handsome young man always, love him.
Gamma