Imagine my surprise when he came home last week and told me that he was performing in the band for the school's Children's Day celebration. I didn't even know that he was in the band! Ha! (Boys don't really think about sharing the minutia of life with their parents!)
Sure enough, Noah played the drums in the band at the performance today. He did a great job. I guess I'm not too shocked, he is one of those kids who can pretty much do anything.
![]() |
| Lucy asked why they made the band wear shower-caps! |
We told Noah that he could made some sweet cash by being the Ramadan drummer this year. That's the guy who walks around an hour before sunrise during Ramadan to wake everyone up to eat and pray before they begin their fast. Frankly, it's extremely annoying and I'd like to shoot him with a pellet gun. So, when he comes to my door asking for money for his wake-up services I struggle to be gracious! Ha! As you can guess, Noah didn't jump on this employment idea!



2 comments:
Wow. You are right. Noah can do just about anything. He is truly an amazing kid!
So amazed with the many talents Noah has. He really did well.
Post a Comment