Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Pi Günü


Happy Pi Day!!

Like the standard system of measurement, the US is about the only country in the world that writes the date- month/day/year.  Throughout the world it is typically written day/month/year, making today:

3.14

I had never heard of this or even thought of it until my kids entered middle school.  It's a bit of a thing here, at least at my kids school.  They go all out!

Here's my Callie with her Pi Günü- Pi Day- cake and t-shirt:




Just in case you are interested, she made Pioneer Woman's Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever recipe.  The frosting is chocolate pecan.  It is downright sinful!  Triple YUM!!  I almost didn't let her take it to school because I wanted to eat the whole thing myself!  Surely a bunch of 11 year olds can't properly appreciate the extreme yumminess!!

Anyway...

Hope your Pi Day is all you ever dreamed it would be!


No comments: