Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Just as I Suspected

This morning I asked Justin to drop by the school on his way to work to find out if school really was going to start.  He couldn't find any of the principals- they are probably in hiding!  But the one guy that he did talk to (Justin assured me that he looked official) said that school would probably start on Monday.  I called Lucy's teacher just to make sure and the theory was confirmed!

Again, I'll believe it when I see it!

In other news... tonight is date night!!!  Praise the Lord our sweet babysitter is still free this year.  She comes one evening a week to give Justin and I a chance to go try to remember what finishing a sentence feels like.  It is probably the most important line item in our budget!  I was concerned that she wouldn't be able to come this year because she is starting college.  But, it looks like everything is going to work out!

YAY for date night!!!

No comments: