Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Desperate Housewife

This is how you know I'm desperate for something fun to do with Lucy...

Today we went to IKEA (aka- the Devil's house) to just walk around!  We walked all though the store on that annoying one way path that leads you past every bit of merchandise.  God forbid you miss the SPLARNOV or the VLONDER!

Then, I was that mom.  Once we arrived at the children's section, I totally let Lucy loose!  She played with all the stuffed animals and other junk to her heart's content.  Finally, we wound our way out of the store and went home.

Dear Lord, please let school start soon!  IKEA is the bottom of the barrel.  I cannot imagine what will come next!

On Monday Lucy's principal told the parents (before he sent everyone home) that school would start on Thursday.  That is tomorrow!  But, I'm not holding my breath!

No comments: