Happy Thanksgiving!!
It was just a normal day here. It is always really rainy and chilly this time of year, so it's not my favorite. The kids had school. Justin had work. I had laundry, and Callie's guitar lesson, and to bake cookie bars for teacher's day tomorrow.
Sometimes it's hard to remember to be thankful in the mundane stuff of life. For me, it's even harder to feel thankful!
But, when I stop and look back at all that the Lord has done, all that He's blessed us with, all the promises He's given us, my heart just wells up with thankfulness. When I look at pictures, and think about our family and friends near and far I am full of Thanksgiving. We are SO blessed and I am thankful!
I hope that you have a moment to pause and reflect on what you're thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment