A dog is enough trouble when you can open the back door and let them out to tend to business---trips up and down six flights is a little much, not to mention --they need exercise. I think Justin has thought all of this through. Just one more thought--what would you do with a dog when you come to visit. This is all coming from a dog lover, that also wants a dog, but has thought it all through. Love. Mom
You remember last time you got that itch and I let the dog out and he ate something off the side of your old old old house? Yeah I agree with your mom! But it doesn't mean you can't still want to have one...just another voice of reason. I can send you videos of my dog. =) and you can come and visit her anytime! Jenn
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
3 comments:
A dog is enough trouble when you can open the back door and let them out to tend to business---trips up and down six flights is a little much, not to mention --they need exercise. I think Justin has thought all of this through. Just one more thought--what would you do with a dog when you come to visit. This is all coming from a dog lover, that also wants a dog, but has thought it all through. Love. Mom
If Daddy is not happy, then the family is not happy.....
You remember last time you got that itch and I let the dog out and he ate something off the side of your old old old house?
Yeah I agree with your mom!
But it doesn't mean you can't still want to have one...just another voice of reason. I can send you videos of my dog. =) and you can come and visit her anytime!
Jenn
Post a Comment