Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Helpful Tip

My pregnancy with Lucy not only left me with a precious little girl.  It also left me with horrible dark patches of skin on my face.

It seems to drive all of my friends here crazy.  They are always suggesting ways to correct my little skin problem.

Thank you very much!

I try to explain that I have been to a dermatologist (a real medical doctor) about the problem.  Basically there is medicine that will help but every time you are exposed to the sun, it will come back.  So, really, it isn't worth fighting.

All that to say, my sweet old neighbor gave me some "great" advice.  She told me that as soon as she gave birth, she rubbed her hair all over her face.  That's why she didn't get the dark spots.

So, all you pregnant ladies out there... make sure that you rub your hair all over your face as soon as you give birth if you don't want dark patchy skin on your face!  I'm sure it will work for you.  I just wish I had heard this amazing (and certainly highly scientific) medical advice before I had my little Lucy!!

No comments: