Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Counting Crows

If you know me, you may know that I HATE birds!!  I don't want to see them, I don't want them to fly anywhere near me, and especially not fly over me.  They are so gross and they creep me out!

Here in the city we mostly see two types of birds- pigeons and crows.  These are the worst of the worst of this vile animal!  They are so nasty!

The pigeons usually stay in big groups and peck around at the nasty trash on the ground.  For some unexplained reason, children love to run at them and make them fly.  This usually ends up in me having a bit of a panic attack and exerting every bit of my will-power not to shout explicatives  and run for the hills.

Even worse than the nasty pigeons are crows.  They are the rats of the bird world.  They dig through the trash- picking and pecking.  YUCK! 

I just shuddered at the thought of picking and pecking!

Even worse, because our flat is at the top of our building, they love to perch on our balconies.  They perch and poop and drop their disgusting trash all over my balconies.  I have to scrape their nasty poop off the balconies with a putty knife!  GAG!  

And the trash... You cannot imagine the things they discard.  If something is too nasty for them, you know it is extremely nasty.  I frequently find bones of various types (I pray they are chicken bones), other food trash, hair clumps, and odd assortments of rocks and cement particles.

They sit there perched on the railings rudely staring into our flat.  It is so creepy.  I know they are mocking me.  Today I saw them sitting on my laundry rack, no doubt dirtying up my fresh clean clothes.  It put me over the edge (thus this post).  If I find a bone or claw print on my underwear, it is going to be the end of the world!!

And this little tirade is why I am putting a BB gun on my Christmas list!!

No comments: