Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

It Is Finished

I finished painting at 2 am last night.  Exhausted but utterly and deeply satisfied with my work I crashed into bed with the full knowledge that when I woke up Spring would have arrived.

Well, it was quite rainy and cloudy when I woke up, so I decided to give the storm a while to pass.  Then Spring would definitely be here!

It didn't pass.  In fact it stayed rainy, cloudy, and cold all day long.

This afternoon just as I was peeling the last bit of tape off of the baseboards and getting everything back in order I looked outside.

Can you imagine what I saw?

Spring's first robin?

Budding trees?

Baby bunnies?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

So glad the painting was successful and is finished. Makes you feel better even in the snow!!!

Katie Davis said...

Picture girl where are the pics?!?! I can't wait to see these springy colors :)