Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Interview

Computer: Elizabeth, how do you feel about the fact that it is March 11th and it is snowing outside?

Me:  UGH!!  I told my agent to tell you not to ask me about this subject!  It is extremely sensitive and highly volatile!  Ahem... but, since you asked, I will tell you.

Computer:  Thank you so much for your willingness to shed some light on this subject.  All the world is curious as to where exactly you fall on this particular subject.

Me:  I HATE it!!!  It makes me want to run naked through the street screaming and shaking my fists- weeping and gnashing my teeth.

Winter should be over!  Finito!  Ancient history! A bygone afterthought!  A twinkle in Santa's eye!  I SHOULD NOT be pushing its way into spring.  It is March for Pete's sake!!  And that's how I feel about that!

1 comment:

Eric Walsh said...

not so sure I wanted that visual... really E... lol