So, my cute little Callie turned 9 a month ago. I didn't take a ton of pictures, but I do have a few.
We came home from skiing the night before her birthday. So, I didn't have a lot prepared. Also, since we were out of town, her birthday packages were not here. One was at Justin's work and one was at the post office.
Callie chose Krispy Kreme for her birthday breakfast. There is one down in the fancy part of town. So, the girls and I headed down there to meet Justin for some yummy doughnuts. Poor Noah was at school, but we saved him a few!
After a nutritious breakfast of doughnuts and juice we dropped by the post office to pick up Callie's package. When we got home, Callie couldn't resist tearing into it! We had some much fun with her new dress up clothes from Grandma!
While Callie was at school I quickly made her a birthday cake. After school let out, we picked Callie out and headed out to eat at Callie's favorite restaurant. Then we came home for cake!
After cake Callie opened up the package that Daddy brought home from his office. Her favorite things were her watch and jewelry box. She was little Miss Fancy-pants getting all of her jewelry situated while wearing her fancy outfits.
The day went by pretty quickly. But I think it was really fun for her and that she felt special and loved!




No comments:
Post a Comment