Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Oh Fiddle, It's Up To My Middle!

It snowed all night and we woke up to about a foot of snow- more in some places!

Last week it would snow like a blizzard and then the sun would come out and melt it back a little.  So, it didn't accumulate too much.  But, it has been so cloudy and cold that this snow was really able to pile up.  The funny thing is that Justin works about 5 miles from our home and they didn't get nearly as much snow as we did.  We are in one of the higher elevations in the city.  So... lots of snow, at least this year!

The bad news is that the middle schoolers' favorite game is "Pelt the Foreign Lady with Snowballs!"  Now, I was quite the punk in my middle school days.  So I feel like I probably deserve to be pelted a bit.  However, I do dream of buying a pellet gun, flanking the little punks, and shooting them till they cry!

I think next year I am going to fly my dad, quite the sharpshooter, in to protect us as we walk to school!

No comments: