WOW! I haven't written in almost a week. Apparently it has taken me a bit to recover from Hair Disaster 2011. Which I am sure is receiving ample news coverage from your local news stations... as nothing else important is going on in the world.
(Self-important much?)
Oh, so it's no big deal, and my hair is not at the forefront of your thoughts (and dare I say dreams)? Well, ok. That's fair. I must tell you one last thing about my hair.
I know... you can't wait.
In my here-to-fore unattainable quest to simply have long brown hair I have made two decisions:
1. Find a new hairdresser. This terrifies me because now I am going to have to put myself out there again. I am going to have to answer all those questions about who I am and why on earth I am here. And most importantly, I may have to kiss a few frogs before I find my prince hairdresser. Its like "The Bachelor: Hairdresser Version."
2. I have read so much lately that the best way to help your hair get or stay healthy is to stop washing it so much. So I am trying to get used to only washing it every few days. I have read that my hair will adjust and become a lot less oily. Right now though, I look like Lenny and Squiggy's love child.
Oh...vanity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, now that is just disgusting.
Post a Comment