Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Will NEVER Learn

Justin comes home today, so it only makes since to head straight to the salon as soon as I drop the kids off at school, right?

Right?!

WRONG!!!

When will I learn?  Once again I look like I am ready to join an 80's Madonna Blonde Ambition tour.  What is so hard to understand about "I am trying to grow my hair out, only cut a tiny bit." Or "brown."

Someone please tell my stylist that the Gullet (girl-mullet) aka "the Rachel from Friends" died with the 90's.

I just want long brown hair!  Is that too much to ask?

Oh well, I am about to leave any minute now to go pick up my man.

Happy, much?

Yes.  Yes, I believe I am!

Hopefully he likes blondes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that you are perfect in his sight. I am sure that you look beautiful. Actually, my friends thought you were a stunning blonde last summer. :)
Debra