WHOOOHOOO!! Just like with the dryer, I am super excited with you! Oh for the love of transportation, buying more groceries than you can carry in two hands, driving "directly" to your destination,...::sighs:: bring joy just thinking about it. Enjoy the roundabouts for me :)
I am soooo thrilled for all of you. A whole new world has just opened for you. Enjoy and know we are giving thanks for this exciting change in your lives. Love you, AJ
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
6 comments:
Yay!
It is indeed a beauty! I am so glad to see it. May it give you much flexibility. :)
Yea no more buses and shopping made easier! so happy for you
Love ya
WHOOOHOOO!! Just like with the dryer, I am super excited with you! Oh for the love of transportation, buying more groceries than you can carry in two hands, driving "directly" to your destination,...::sighs:: bring joy just thinking about it. Enjoy the roundabouts for me :)
SO EXCITING!!! Oh my Lord! I would scream if my kids weren't in bed! I'm so happy for you!
I am soooo thrilled for all of you. A whole new world has just opened for you. Enjoy and know we are giving thanks for this exciting change in your lives. Love you,
AJ
Post a Comment