It won't be easy but you will do it and be better for having stretched your wings. Uncle Sonny and I truly do understand the "together" thing and we will be praying for both of you and the kiddos. And do have fun in London. It is a wonderful city with much history and culture. See the royal palace and the changing of the guard. Love you, Sweet Girl. AJ
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
3 comments:
You will be constantly in my prayers.
you can do it I have always said 'my Lizzie' can do anything
you are one strong woman and the BESTEST wife and Mom I know
Love ya sweet girl
It won't be easy but you will do it and be better for having stretched your wings. Uncle Sonny and I truly do understand the "together" thing and we will be praying for both of you and the kiddos. And do have fun in London. It is a wonderful city with much history and culture. See the royal palace and the changing of the guard. Love you, Sweet Girl.
AJ
Post a Comment