Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Gone

Justin is gone.  He left at 9:30 this morning.  We watched him get in his taxi while shouting goodbye and blowing kisses out the window.

He called a little bit ago.  He arrived arrived safely, everything is fine, the area is beautiful and charming.

Callie was sick today.  I thought that she had an ear infection so I took her to the doctor.  Nope.  She just has a bug of some sort- low grade fever, lathargic, not much appetite.  This, too, shall pass.

The only sound in my flat right now is the whirrr of Loraine.  At least I've got her!

3 comments:

Pat said...

So sorry my Callie is sick, hope she doesn't share with the rest of the family. This will be a good time for you to catch up on some of the things on your to-do list. That is how I passed the time when your Dad was gone for weeks.
Love you,
Mom

Elizabeth said...

I wish "pick up my mom from the airport" was on the to-do list!!!

Anonymous said...

All of you are in my thoughts and prayers. I love each of you!