Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

London

The only good thing about Justin going to London is that the kids and I are going to go up and join him for a long weekend.  The kids have winter break from school the first two weeks in February.  So we are going to go crash in Justin's hotel room and explore London a bit.  We've never been to Europe, (well, besides the bit that is part of our city) so we are so excited!!

Any tips, suggestions, or must-see places?

I am determined to buy a Will and Kate royal wedding souvenir tea towel.

3 comments:

Valarie said...

I am so jealous! I would love to go to London! I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be thinking about this for you, but right off here are some ideas:

Hamby's toy store is amazing.

British Museum is cool and free.

Tower of London is very cool, but expensive.

If you go to Westminster Abbey (I haven't ... yet) go early because the lines get long. I would go for an Evensong service, cause that sounds fun and interesting.

The kids would probably like the Princess Diana playground in Hyde Park.

The Museum of London was very cool for the kids and was not crowded on a Sunday in the summer -- free too I think.

Robin

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are going to get a chance to visit London and Justin. I know that you will all have a wonderful time.