Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 27, 2010

First Day of School

The first day of school was last Monday.  Ironically, my kids' first week of school was my niece and nephew's fall break from school!  Anyhow, it went ok.  It is so hard to get back into the routine.  But I was so relieved when both Noah and Callie came running out at the end of the day with huge smiles talking about how great this year is going to be!

They are both so smart and do really well in school.  I cannot say enough how very proud of them I am.  They read and write two languages as well as speak the local language so perfectly that (without looking at them) you wouldn't think they were foreign.  They make very good grades, adapt well to new situations, and make friends quickly.  They are really doing such a great job at thriving here.  It makes my heart burst with joy and pride!

Here's their annual first day of school picture:
First Day of School 2010

Callie was mad about something so this is the best I could get!



P.S.- Happy Birthday to my dear sweet friend, Ramona!!  You are such a blessings to us!  Hope that your day is great!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweet girl for my birthday wishes I love you all a whole bunch!
Sorry Miss Callie is not too happy about something