I think how funny I think a movie is depends on my mood when I watch it. That being said, I think I have never laughed harder than when I saw "Meet the Browns" in the theater.
Hands down....Ghost Town (although Christmas Vacation is hilarious too). There is just something about the British dentist that makes me laugh so hard I cry.
If you want funny Christmas movies, go w/ "Four Christmases" and "Christmas with the Kranks". "Elf" is very popular in our house. So is "A Christmas Story". But I mute out the cuss words in that movie for my kids. :-)
I don't know the person who made the comment, but I agree that "Christmas with the Cranks" is also a good one. I thought I was going to pee my pants when he got the botox injections!
We felt the Lord call us to serve Him in a place where the TRUTH is not known. We did what crazy people do... we sold all of our stuff and moved half way around the world. This blog is the story of our big adventure. Trying day by day to be a light in a dark place and make HIS name known.
7 comments:
Grizwald's Christmas Vacation. By far, my favorite to watch every Christmas season!
I think how funny I think a movie is depends on my mood when I watch it. That being said, I think I have never laughed harder than when I saw "Meet the Browns" in the theater.
I don't usually laugh out loud at movies or watch them more than once, but Elf is the one exception to that. I look forward to it every Christmas.
Robin
Hands down....Ghost Town (although Christmas Vacation is hilarious too). There is just something about the British dentist that makes me laugh so hard I cry.
Ok... this is great. I have never seen any of these, except Elf. My Christmas list is growing!!!
Tell me more!
If you want funny Christmas movies, go w/ "Four Christmases" and "Christmas with the Kranks". "Elf" is very popular in our house. So is "A Christmas Story". But I mute out the cuss words in that movie for my kids. :-)
I don't know the person who made the comment, but I agree that "Christmas with the Cranks" is also a good one. I thought I was going to pee my pants when he got the botox injections!
Post a Comment