The plan was for Mom and I to take Lucy to the arcade at the shopping center near us. Justin would pick up Noah and Callie and meet us for dinner at the restaurant of Lucy's choosing. When we got off the minibus Lucy began talking about the riding ring that they had put in the parking lot. So we took her over to see the horses. She said she wanted to ride. Well, we were with Gamma, so what Lucy wants, Lucy gets- especially on her birthday! I figured she would freak out as soon as they put her on the horse. She had been such a grump at school just a few minutes earlier!
I could not have been more wrong!! Lucy let the man take her from my arms, put a helmet on her head, and put her up on the horse with no problem. She was so happy. She found her smile again. She sat up straight and proud, with a huge smile, and even waved at us a few times. I think it was the highlight of her birthday!



1 comment:
cute lil horse rider and of course I still think she looks like her Gamma so glad she was there for the birthday
Love ya
Ramona
Post a Comment