
Lucy warmed right up to Gamma. She was so happy to have her here!

Our birthday tradition is that the kids get to pick whatever meals they want for their birthday. For breakfast Lucy picked her favorite- a taco! Lucy's taco is a tortilla with cheese and mayo rolled up.

Then it was present time. I was able to find some wrapping paper, so I was happy that Lucy actually got to unwrap gifts.

She's got that crazy look in her eyes. She caught on to the present thing quickly!

Callie made her sister the sweetest card.

Uncle Paul and Aunt Melissa gave Lucy a Belle princess dress, bridal veil, and pearls. I think it was her favorite gift.

She made Daddy help her put it on instantly.

Rushing off to admire herself in the mirror.

Opening more presents.

Grandpa Tom and Grandma Deb gave Lucy a Bitty Baby. PawPaw and Gamma, and Uncle Sonny and Aunt Joyce gave her doll clothes. Lucy is really into baby dolls right now. So those was a big hit, too!!

Reading her card that Aydin made.

Opening her Snow White movie. We LOVE Snow White!

Biddy Baby came with a backpack carrier, blanket, bottle, etc. Lucy was thrilled!

Uncle Sonny and Aunt Joyce sent Callie some new clothes for her baby doll and Noah a new Nintendo game. They were so happy!!
I'll post the pictures from Lucy's party at school tomorrow. They are comical!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment